Abstract submission closed
Notification of acceptance: 7 August, 2018
The top 3 oral abstracts will be presented during one of AfCEM2018 plenary sessions!
General Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must use our abstract template, using the following headings: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion
- Abstracts can be submitted for consideration as an oral, poster, or either type of presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Word count – maximum 300 words (inclusive of tables and figures)
- Tables: Authors can include a maximum of 1 table (of up to 10 rows x 10 columns) per abstract. Words within the table count toward the maximum words allowed.
- Pictures/Graphs: Authors can include a maximum of 1 picture/graph.